Did you know that nearly 15% of Americans are living in poverty and struggling to provide warm coats for themselves and their families? This year the BIM and Computer Repair classes are teaming up with One Warm Coat to hold a coat drive and we need your help!
This community project will help students to learn the importance of:
• To successfully work in teams.
• Develop an increased sense of social responsibility.
• Provides an opportunity to apply academic learning to real human needs.
• Builds relationships and “social connectedness” with their community.
• Improves their communication and critical thinking skills.
To assist with this community you can:
1. Donate gently used coats to LTHS front office.
2. Donate dollars online using our invoice #16-2055
Every $5 donated = 10 people warmed!
Tax receipt will be given upon your donation.
We hope you will support our drive and help us warm our local neighbors in need. You can learn more about One Warm Coat by visiting their website: http://www.onewarmcoat.org. Thank you for your consideration!
THE DRIVE ENDS: February 3, 2017.