The link above is the application for student council. Student council will be convened this Spring to help make some important decisions for the start of Lebanon Trail High School in the Fall. Student Council is just one organization/club students can join. See the previous post if you want to think about other ways to be part of LTHS.
If you are interested in STUCO, please read the packet carefully. Here are the basics:
- You may print this packet or pick up a copy in your middle school’s front office.
- Copies will be delivered to LTHS feeder middle schools the afternoon of Wednesday, February 3rd.
- The packet must be complete in order to be considered.
- Completed packets may be placed in a box set aside in your middle school’s front office or you may scan the application and email it to email@example.com.
- Packets must be submitted by the end of the school day on Friday, February 12th.
- Students that make Student Council are asked to attend an initial meeting on Friday, March 4th. If you can’t make it because of family plans or school needs, that’s ok. There will be other opportunities.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.